Saturday 8 August 2009

New blog

So I finally started a blog about my Wargaming habbits.

I mainly play Warmachine but I'm getting into Warhammer fantasy and will blog about both and some general modeling advice. I'm going to try and update the blog every week at least but hopefully a couple of times a week. I have a two local gaming stores, one being a Games Workshop and the other a FLG, which run game nights on Thursdays and Tuesdays respectively.

My main faction in Warmachine is Skorne and I've been playng them for about a year now. I'm currently working on getting a 500 point list painted and then will jump up to 750 and 1,000 from there and probably play that list(s) until the next book release. I think it will help my player skill to stick with 1 list and learn to use it well.

Warhammer wise I'm trying to find a way to paint Wood Elves quickly and effectively. I'm currently trying to use an airbrush to add shading and highlights and then inks to add colour. I will post results when I finish the first model.

Once in a while I may ramble on about my other interests. I'm a huge fan of Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Gundam and play far too many Video games, so I would expect those to appear when I do ramble, as well as some Magic : The Gathering rants here and there.

So Welcome to the blog, hopefully I can get some content up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment